Operating weight :The operating weight includes the basic machine with crawlers, 2 main winches 150 kN and 20 m main boom, consisting of A-frame, boom foot (10 m), boom head (7 m), boom extension (3 m), 124 t basic counterweight, 57 t carbody conterweight and 300 t hook
block.Total weight approx. 290 t
Ground pressure :Ground bearing pressure 1.45 kg/cm2
Equipment :Main boom (No. 2821.xx) max. length 98 m High reach boom (No. 2821.xx and 2316.xx) 123 m Luffing jib (No. 2316.xx) max. length 113 m Max. combination main boom 59 m and luffing jib 113 m Auxiliary jib 36 t
1. The lifting capacities stated are valid for lifting operation only (corresponding with crane classification according to F.E.M. 1.001. crane group A1).
2. Crane standing on firm, horizontal ground.
3. The weight of the lifting device (hoisting ropes, hook block, shackle etc.) must be deducted form the gross lifting capacity to obtain a net lifting value.
4. Additional equipment on boom (e.g. boom walkways, auxiliary jib) must be deducted to get the net lifting capacity.
5. For max. wind speed please refer to lift chart in operator‘s cab or manual.
6. Working radii are measured from center of swing and under load.
7. The lifting capacities are valid for 360 degrees of swing.